Egypt J. Biol. Pest Control
The Egyptian Society for Biological Control of Pests (ESBCP) (www.esbcp.org ) is publishing an international peer-reviewed journal, named “Egyptian Journal of Biological Pest Control, dedicated to publish high quality research articles in the field of biological and integrated pest control (Non-chemical control). The journal publishes review, original papers, conferences reports, book review, editorials, laboratory reports, technical notes and short communication.
Peer Review Policy:
- Egyptian Journal of Biological Pest Control is a refereed journal. All research articles in this journal undergo rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and refereeing by at least two anonymous referees.
- The journal was founded in 1990.
- The journal volume is published in 3-4 issues annually starting 2016.
- The journal is evaluated internationally since 2006 and has an IMPACT FACTOR, estimated annually.
- The CAB International Association in England publishes annually full texts of the journal scientific papers according to an agreement between it and the ESBCP.
- The journal is listed among the specific scientific journals in the E-publisher associations; El-Sevier, Thomson and Reuters, Science Direct, and Scopus.etc.
- Abstracts of the journal published papers, since 1990, are available on the EJBPC website: www.ejbpc.com
- The journal is marketing internationally through the agreements with the American publishers; ProQuest and EBSCO.
- Please, visit our website: www.ejbpc.com for more details about the guidelines for authors to submit an article.